Monday, 1 August 2011

First day back..


My first day back was extraordinarily quiet. In stark contrast to the normally hectic, pressurized pace we are used to. It was eerie. All our lives thrown into uncertainty. 


Personally, I know it is a kick in the butt to make changes I should have made a while ago. One of the areas I love to procrastinate in. Rather be miserably comfortable than uncomfortably progressing - change can be so hard! It is happening. I'd better get my act together and find out what God's plans are for me.


I guess it wouldn't harm to update the dusty old CV and put it out. Lab positions, I'm afraid , are out. I have had enough of closing the doors to a lab. Ergo was bad. The next few months are not going to be pleasant BUT God knows. I pray for Springs that God will intervene into our economic situation as my company (800 people) and another (also over 100 folk) are closing. More closures to come.This is bound to have a huge impact on our town - once a successful industrial hub.


My big brother agreed that it is probably a good time for a complete change. Coming from him that is big.





No comments:

Post a Comment